Monday 28 September 2009

What to do, decisions decisions...

Ok, I've had a little chit chat about the minor and have decided on a walkthrough of some kind. Trouble is... what kind? Oh dear so indecisive, I'd like to add Mythology or fantasy in some kind whether it be Ancient Rome or a story, i.e Rapunzel's tower (ooh I like that), a dragons lair or camelot.

I'm quite liking the idea of Rapunzel's tower the more I think of it, I know I'm biased being that it's yet another favourite story from when I was a nipper and a good excuse to read it again, but could be interesting methinks.

Ok back in tomorrow so I shall see what Alan thinks before I get too excited about this one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel - Okay, so you're up and blogging; if you're sensible, you will use your blog to archive your creative development - because that way, I'll be able to give you feedback and engage with your project: couldn't help noticing a bit of sarcasm on your blog; can I suggest you use this opportunity more positively in future; the more you upload (i.e. the more work you do), the more advanced and sophisticated your project will become; so, no, I don't want 'pretty pictures', I want your visualisations, concept art, storyboards, pre-viz etc...

    ReplyDelete