Monday 21 September 2009

Let the Games Begin!

I'm under orders to do a blog to show the progress of my final year projects. Yes you heard me correctly people I say FINAL! Can I get a whoop whoop...

Anyhoo, I have to regularly (like that's gonna happen) update said blog weekly or daily or whenever I'm not snoring my head off to show the birth, growth and inevitable destruction of the l'il inklings brewing in my head. What fun. What happened to the good ol' days of writing a diary eh? I must be getting old.

Sooooo... Day one!

Received briefing. The end. Lol short and sweet, next exciting episode tomorrow or mebbe next week when I'll have some perty pictures to add.

1 comment:

  1. This is the modern day diary dahling! Be warned - it's addictive! P.s Phoebes is miffed you follow Devon and not her! http://phoebedoodles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete