Wednesday 30 September 2009

Complete change

I've been very naughty today and sat down to watch a film to release my frustration of not having a concept yet. I've just been watching Death Race with Jason Statham, great film. For those who may not be familiar with it, it's a reasonably newish film 2008 about a guy set up for a crime he didn't commit (that old chestnut yes I know, bear with me here). He goes to prison and they have a rather violent race match which is televised for the sadistic public. Whoever wins 5 games in a row is set free. They are partnered with another prison and have to race for not only their freedom but also their lives. Their vehicles are fitted with all sorts of deadly contraptions to kill each other off in a bid to win the race.




































Anyhoo rambling aside, I'm thinking new film, perhaps there isn't a game out of it. Am I smelling a possible game trailer here? Or am I smelling copyright, slapped wrists?

No comments:

Post a Comment