Saturday 10 October 2009

NOT AGAIN!!!!

Ok my horrid little laptop thought it would be funny to destroy everything it had on it, strange how any computer I seem to own likes to do that, just when I get started on college stuff, grrrr it is so grounded. So apologies for the lack of updates on here, I've spent the entire week crying and playing nurse Mel, coaxing it back to life, just need to get Maya back on there and I'm away. My graphics aren't what they were so somethings missing hmph.

Anyway rambling aside, I'm definately doing the Cathedral hooray. Instead of a flythrough type thing, it's going to be a recreation for a museum exhibition showing the cathedral in the era it would have been built. Jolly good fun I say, so hopefully I can catch up the week I've lost and get stuck into the masses of research needed.

4 comments:

  1. Again? You haven't had it that long! Grr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel,

    I haven't seen you for a tutorial for what feels like days and days... I know you've had a spot of bother with your hardware, but I'm beginning to worry about your progress; you're blog isn't evidencing your continuing development; can you please post ALL progress so far please - and, if you're unable to attend your tutorials, could you please let Jackie Andrew know in good time. I look forward to seeing your work asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel,

    Can you make contact please? I'd like to see how you're doing and what progress you've made; the last time we spoke you hadn't fully resolved a project idea, so I'm not even sure what it is you're working on - and that's never a good thing in my experience. Please come in and see me or Alan - Monday afternoon, or Tuesday morning - if you can't make it for any reason, please phone the office and let us know with an alternative time... I look forward to seeing your work and progress soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mel,

    I haven't see you for weeks - everything okay? You were sent a text re. the interim crit - this wednesday afternoon, starting at 2 - please be there - or, if you can't, please make contact with Jackie Andrew and we'll find a new slot to review your progress.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete